Quality always comes first with us. After all, custom solutions is what Surface Treatment is known for. All our employees are focused on continuously maintaining this quality. To this end, we have very sophisticated equipment and an in-house laboratory. Quality control is more than just part of the process; it guides everything we do. All our processes meet the highest quality requirements of international inspection institutes. We also meet numerous requirements set by individual companies in the form of approvals. Regular audits ensure that our quality remains a stable factor.
Surface Treatment possesses a range of quality certifications, including ISO 9001, AQAP-2110 compliant, AS9100 and NADCAP.
Surface Treatment has its own laboratories with extensive chemical and physical control facilities. We have everything in place to ensure the quality of our processes and continuous improvement, including:
- Various chemical analysis methods
- Preparation of cross-sectional samples for further analysis
- Microscopic analysis
- Various methods for the determination of hardness, wear resistance, chemical resistance, breakdown voltage and gloss
- Spectral analysis of base material
- ICP spectrometry for determination of elements at the ppm level